Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doctrines of Devils



What are the healing codes?

Those who are promoting them claim they are "A 21st Century Healing System Based on Ancient Truth" that's contained in the Bible.

These folks also claim that the codes can miraculously cure deadly diseases; deliver people from emotional maladies such as depression and anxiety and even bring financial success and material prosperity.

Dr. Ben Johnson, who co-founded The Christian Healing Codes along with Dr. Alex Loyd, claims that the codes healed him from ALS, a deadly disease more commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease that is nearly always fatal.

Here are Johnson's own words that claim his recovery from ALS after he began practicing the healing codes: "The truth of the matter is that we seldom run across a truly new therapy, especially one that can potentially change the landscape of medicine as we know it. When this coincides with our own personal point of need it can be a truly phenomenal event. I didn’t know it at the time I was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS), but the new therapy I was searching for is “The Healing Codes,” developed by Dr. Alex Loyd, who I am pleased today to call my friend and partner. After only three months of practicing The Healing Codes, I returned to the surgeon who first diagnosed me. He ran the EMG test for Lou Gehrig’s and found it to be 100% gone. I have been symptom-free since March 2004. For those of you who don’t know – there is no cure for Lou Gehrig’s disease."
http://thehealingcodes.com/als/

While Johnson's testimony seems sincere, there's simply no way to prove his claim without being able to examine authentic medical reports that verify he was diagnosed with ALS and then subsequently diagnosed without it after he began practicing the codes.

In other words, you have to take Johnson's word for it.

There are other testimonies on the healing codes website. The testimonies are usually followed by a first name or by a first name and an initial only.

Here's a testimony from "T.R." who claims the healing codes delivered him or her from back pain: "Because I saw great results as a client, I was determined to learn to do The Healing Codes for myself and those I cared about. I pay close attention to anything that I react to that doesn’t seem appropriate for the circumstances. I work at finding the picture that is the root cause, and then do an exercise to heal the picture so my body stops physically reacting. In doing this work over the past year, I have watched colds and flu disappear within minutes of doing an exercise, have given up wearing wrist braces for carpal tunnel syndrome and a belt for lower back pain and have discontinued taking medication for constant headaches. I work through challenges that I would have run from a year ago, and I have an overall sense of well-being that I never thought was possible. I also have hope, which is the greatest gift of all. I know my life will continue to get better when not too long ago, I wondered how I could go on another day."

The problem with testimonies such as Johnson's, T.R's and the many others who claim to have been healed by the codes is that no evidence is provided to prove their claims.

Without proof, the healing codes sound like another scam designed to exploit troubled folks who are desperate for hope. Not surprisingly, Loyd and Johnson charge for their amazing new breakthrough. If you want to learn how to use the codes to overcome whatever ails you, you have to pay for it. It's not free.

Certainly, that's not illegal. But consider that neither Jesus Christ, nor his disciples, nor the apostles who came after them required payment as a prerequisite for healing people.

Furthermore, when we examine the healing codes, we find that Loyd and Johnson's "breakthrough" remedy is just a rehashed version of the false Positive Confession-Word of Faith gospel that comes right from the eastern religions and the Hindu Vedas. It's not Christian, not matter how many scriptures and biblical labels are attached to it.

There are no secret healing codes in the Bible. If you want to live a long, prosperous and healthy life, then I suggest you read such scriptures as Psalm 91 and the Book of Proverbs. Those scriptures have been around for 3,000 years and are as relevant for today as they were when they were written.

The healing codes? They are a fulfillment of biblical prophecy concerning demonic teachings in the end-time church. Nearly 2,000 years ago, the apostle Paul warned: "The (Holy) Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron." (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment